At GEO Group, we recognize the importance of the personal information entrusted to us by our customers and believe we have a social responsibility to endeavor to protect this information. To give GEO Group customers reassurance and peace of mind, we will comply with laws and regulations governing the protection of personal information and make every effort to promote proper management and use of personal data.
We will comply with laws and regulations applicable to the handling of personal information as well as privacy guidelines established by government agencies and other relevant organizations.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and will use collected personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the specified purposes.
We will share personal information with third parties only if this is compatible with the specified purposes, customers have given their prior consent, or we are permitted to do so by laws and regulations.
We will establish systems for the appropriate management of personal information and endeavor to prevent personal information from being leaked, lost or damaged, including implementing information security measures and providing ongoing training on the protection of personal information to officers and employees. We will also make continuous improvements to management systems for the protection of personal information.
We will establish a point of contact for dealing with customer inquiries about personal information held and requests for its disclosure, correction or deletion, and we will respond to requests promptly and appropriately within reason.
Established on November 1, 2011
The personal information we collect from you will be handled appropriately, only to the extent necessary to achieve the following specified purposes.
* Please note that, to allow us to return calls, we use a caller display that enables the person receiving a telephone call to see the number.
* Whenever we collect personal information for a new purpose other than the above specified purposes, the intended purpose will be announced or notified.
GEO Group companies (companies specified in the scope of joint users below) may jointly use personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the following specified purposes.
To deal with customer inquiries
GEO HOLDINGS CORPORATION
* For details of the consolidated subsidiaries and equity-method affiliates of GEO HOLDINGS CORPORATION, please visit the link below: (https://www.geonet.co.jp/english/business/companies/) (https://www.geonet.co.jp/english/business/
companies/) * For details of GEO HOLDINGS CORPORATION and the name, address and corporate representative of the entity responsible for management of joint use, please visit the link below: (https://www.geonet.co.jp/english/company/profile/) (https://www.geonet.co.jp/english/company/
profile/) (https://www.geonet.co.jp/english/company/directors/) (https://www.geonet.co.jp/english/company/
We will not share personal information with third parties unless customers have given their prior consent or we are permitted to do so by laws and regulations.
* For matters announced concerning anonymously processed information, please visit the link below.
We may entrust business operations in whole or in part to contractors and provide them with personal information to the extent necessary. In such cases, we will enter into an agreement on the protection of personal information with contractors and exercise appropriate supervision.
We will take the utmost care in rigorously managing personal information to prevent personal data breaches such as unauthorized access and the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. When collecting personal information over the internet or on a mobile communication device, we use standard Secure Socket Layers or SSL technology where necessary to protect personal data.
* Due to the nature of internet communication, security cannot be completely guaranteed even with the use of standard SSL security technology.
* For details of our security measures, please visit the link below:
We will respond promptly and within reason to any requests from customers themselves or their authorized representatives. To make a request, please use the contact details provided in “9. Contact Details for Requests Concerning the Handling of Personal Information.”
* In the case of a request for disclosure, we will notify you of the personal information held in writing, or by other means, including oral notification, telephone call or electronic record.
* In the case of a request for correction or suspension of use, we will notify you by phone orally or by other means once the requested action has been taken. (Please note in advance that no written evidence will be issued.)
For inquiries and requests about our handling of personal information or the disclosure or correction of personal information held, please contact us using the form below.
Revised on April 1, 2022
GEO HOLDINGS CORPORATION